Kinemaster for Android: We are living in the age of social media and the video editing tools are the ones which are closely associated with the social media, since we all use these tools to edit or customise the various kinds of social media such as video,pictures,audio etc.
Kinemaster is one of those video and other media editing tool or the application, which has gained the significant place among the social media enthusiasts in the same context of media editing and putting it on the social media.
It is basically an application which has been developed for the smartphone users, which means you can use it on your smartphone such as Android,iOS etc. The application was initially developed solely for the Android platforms but later it was extended to the other operating systems as well for the smartphone users.
So, if you are willing to get your hands on the KM using your Android device then you are reading the correct article.
Here in this article we are basically going to guide the android users about using the various kinds of KM features on their Android smartphone device.
How to Trim a Video in Kinemaster
The video trimming is a very famous feature of the KM and here is how you can use this feature very easily.
- Before trimming the video you have to add the video file in the application.
You can add your file by simply tapping on the “+” sign.
- Now once your video is added then you need to tap on the top right checkmark in order to see the video trimming feature.
- Now just tap on the bottom where you can see the full length of the video and with the yellow border on the video you can select the size of video which you want to trim.
- You will see the icon of scissor at the top right side with which you can easily trim the video by dragging the yellow border back and fourth.
- The trimmed video can be saved easily in the media file of Kinemaster.
How to Add the Voice over in Kinemaster Video Media
If you want to give your own voice to any video media file or change the background music of such video, then Kinemaster can make your such job quite simple.
Here is how you can do the voiceover in the KM application.
- Add the video media file in the application in which you want to do the voiceover job.
- In the right side of the application you will see the mic icon which is used for adding or recording the voiceover.
- Tap on the icon when you want to start the audio recording for the voiceover and when the recording starts the green light icon would be blinking while the audio recording is still on.
- The part of the video which is being voiced over will be highlighted in the red while the recording is being done.
- Once you stop the audio recording for the voice over then the red highlighted part will turn purple which you can save in the media storage of KM.
How to Add the Text in the Kinemaster Video
Sometimes we need to add the text in the video in order to convey the other associated information regarding the video media. Here is how you can easily use this feature of KM for your such use.
- Tap on the right side of the KM to open up the extra layer of features of Kinemaster and there beside the red circle you will see the text option.
- Tap on the text option and then you just simply need to type your message in the box which will be initially in the small letter but can be made bigger by dragging it accordingly.
- You can drag the text anywhere on the video and also change the format of the text such as the slide up,slide down,clockwise,anti clockwise etc.
- At last you can simply save the video with the insertion of the text in the video.
How to Add Music in Kinemaster Videos
Music is the soul of any video clip since without the background music the video becomes dull, therefore if you want to add your favourite background music to your videos then here is how you can do it simply.
- Add the video file at a very first place which will be highlighted in the red at the bottom of the application.
- Now just tap on the right layer of features where you will see the various features along with the add music feature.
- Simply tap on that icon and you will have two options either to add the music from the local storage of the device or importing the music from the server of Kinemaster.
- Once you add up the music file then the file will be merged with the video clip and you can play the file with the background music which you just added.
- Now you just need to save this whole media file in the KM storage.
How to add/Change the Transition in the Kinemaster Video
Well, the transition of any video basically refers to the overall structure of any video or the way the effect with which the video is played.
It is a very simple and very normally used feature of Kinemaster, which you can easily use to change the layout of your video or the pictures and here is how you can do it easily.
- Add the video media or the picture in a similar manner as you would normally add in the normal course.
- Now you will see the different kinds of the transition effects just below the video other than the normal or the standard effect.
- You can simply choose any of those transitions effects and check out the application of such transition effect.
- If you like such transition effect then you can continue edit the video with such transition effect and take out its ultimate extract.
So, these are some of the major and the commonly used video editing features in the Android Kinemaster,however there are many other features in addition to these features.
You can find all the KM android features in the top right layer of the application and from there you can easily use all the features of this application using any of your android device.